John "Lameguy" Wilbert Villamor - The twerp responsible of this
website and the works you find here... YouTube channels who dare hide my name
and face shall be subjected to DMCA takedown abuse upon discovery, if it can
still be done without repercussions.
I'm just some Asian dork who runs a Youtube channel as a hobby, and tinkers
with old technology a lot as I find them a lot more interesting than most of the
modern crud that's around these days, especially when it comes to programming.
I'm sometimes known around the PlayStation homebrew scene being the author of
the PSn00bSDK project from gaining eight years of programming experience for
I was the last one born of 5 siblings during April Fool's Day of 1996...
Fortunately April Fools is not really considered a thing in the Pinaylands.
I don't have any plans to make any money out of my works presented on this
site largely as its just a hobby thing to me personally, and that I feel like
I'm ripping people off if I start charging for software that may not be up for
purpose to the end user, plus handling online payments is a whole load of hassle
in of itself... I don't even want to accept donations as people would probably
start expecting more from me if I open such a thing up, and that I don't want to
look like an e-begger, of which, there are countless of those on YouTube with
their DisplayPorteons that they plug in their videos every 5 seconds or so.
Maybe when I get around to making a large enough project that would justify
charging people for it someday.
Things I like:
- Programming - From software/application development to web crap with PHP
and MySQL. Android and mobile app development in general can burn in hell.
- Electronics - From repairing various things to building circuits of my own
design that don't work.
- Old Computers - For playing old games or trying to do something productive
- Youtube Videos - Making videos of interesting things whilst swearing and
making fun of the world, for fun.
- Music Production - Ends up making catchy tunes that often wind up
- Cycling - Gotta stay fit! But my bike's bust, not helped by the Made in
Things I'm unsure of whether I like it or not:
- Drawing - I'm well and truly capable of making 'rude' drawings, but they're
pretty lame and not worth looking at.
Things I don't like:
- Old hardware breaking down, especially CRT moniotors (LCDs can get smashed).
- Some words that aren't even remotely offensive to anyone (hint: FTP
credentials on this site), yet I find words that are offensive to sane
people to be hilarious.
- Modern software - As computers become more powerful, software programmers
- Collectorhoarders - Serves to do nothing but let rare hardware (such as
development units) go to waste.
Programming Languages I know (from first learned to most recent):
- BASIC - QBasic, QuickBasic 4.5 and QB64 being the last I used.
- C/C++ - The real programming language. Anyone who thinks
otherwise is nought more but a sham.
- Some Python - Mostly for writing export scripts for Blender.
- A LOT of MIPS Assembly - For PlayStation stuff.
- 16-bit and 32-bit x86 Assembly - For MS-DOS stuff.
Places where I'm at:
- I do the occasional livestream in Sundays at 9:00AM Manila Time
To those wondering if I'm on social media, sorry, I don't have one nor do
I plan to make one as mainstream social media is shit. However, you can find
me in the following places, but you'll have to find them yourself:
About - Lameguy64's Website
- HighTreason610's Discord Server - Most active around his server, highly
recommended if you're into old computers.
- The PSXDEV Forum and Discord - Not very active on the former, mildy active
on the latter.